how to make a crf450 faster?

Scadigan

Stock is probably a unifilter and just as good as the other foam filters... but whatever... I just ran the ready filters for simplicity.. and if i dump the bike and fill my airbox full of sand i dont have to wash wait dry oil blah blah blha.. just throw one away slap another on and back dunin in no time. :D thats about the only reason for em. BTW when using the ready filters if you go that route. Throw just a tad bit extra lip grease around the rim to help keep the sand out..

ok im thinking of just buying a few of those ready filters sounds easy enough for me. but is there any certain kind i should get or that i should stay away from? and also u said you get yours for like 5 bucks but the cheapest i could find is like 10 i think.

oh and also the reason i was looking at those other filters is only cause the filter on my bike they put some crazy a$$ oil on it thats like not possible to get off so i just wanted a new one and just run the regular oil i use for it.

Edited by ktm300kid

ok im thinking of just buying a few of those ready filters sounds easy enough for me. but is there any certain kind i should get or that i should stay away from? and also u said you get yours for like 5 bucks but the cheapest i could find is like 10 i think.

oh and also the reason i was looking at those other filters is only cause the filter on my bike they put some crazy a$$ oil on it thats like not possible to get off so i just wanted a new one and just run the regular oil i use for it.

Check with thumpertalk and ask for the locals discount... :D SHould be around 6-7 bucks with tax..

Know any good site for CRF450 info ? And was wondering if any year exhaust will fit each year, my buddy just got a 08 and is looking for an exhaust.

This is a good site for any quad or dirtbike info :laughoff: . but if you look about 5 topics done ktmkid has made a topic about crf 450 exhausts . as alot of people have said on that topic that a slip on doesnt do much good , and sometimes will mess with the powerband.

just got my new red rim on my bike and it looks sweet :D so look for me out at dumont this weekend you cant miss me ill be the only one out there riding a crf450 in full ktm riding gear lol. well if you see me racing up the hill just stop by say what up.