banshee blown...

YFZ350KID

went up to Armagosa today to check it out, and i gotta say dumont is better, and only about 20 miles farther... so i dont think ill be goin back there again... anyway, made 2 passes up their Comp hill and my transmission took a dump (no not just the clutch, its locked in 1st gear) gonna have to split the cases and re-build the dang trans... and while im there i might as well do the upgrades i was planning on doing next summer, the down side is scraping up the funds and still being able to make it to dumont for halloween as the trip has been planned for months now. anyway, if anyone has a stock banshee crank case laying around (only the case, i dont need the internals) let me know please with a price. anyway, hope i dont miss out this season as its just started.

thanks for listening to my random rambling.

Brent

looks like if i can get the money together ill just be trading this banshee off for another one from Steve Abbot at ATV cycle sports... he's got a few around there that are awesome, its just getting 2-3k together thats gonna be tough.