light tabs

Richard Cheese

i am currently looking for light tabs for my ranger, as I have added a light bar with flood lights, but now, I want to add a couple pencil beams for a farther-reaching field of view.

I need individual light tabs, with a bar mount loop, kinda like the whip mounts that are available..

i found these

light tabs

but 45 bucks?????? :stick_smack:

anyway...thanks

i am currently looking for light tabs for my ranger, as I have added a light bar with flood lights, but now, I want to add a couple pencil beams for a farther-reaching field of view.

I need individual light tabs, with a bar mount loop, kinda like the whip mounts that are available..

i found these

light tabs

but 45 bucks?????? :laughing:

anyway...thanks

ok richy rich you posted in the wrong place :stick_smack:

anywase go to a steel yard, they usually will have premade light tabs hanging up for sale there weld ons but there only like 6 bucks a piece all lazer cut and pretty :laughoff:

what about that a$$hat at xtreme buggy's in bakersfield with his million dollar franchise and the only buggy industry on the stock market... lol

im sure he could weld up a couple tabs for ya right quick.

what about that a$$hat at xtreme buggy's in bakersfield with his million dollar franchise and the only buggy industry on the stock market... lol

im sure he could weld up a couple tabs for ya right quick.

yeah, and while im at it, ill have him fab up a yard sale sign for ya, and a new pipe for your cr500

:boyyy:

:MBdance:

I wouldn't let that clown LOOK at something I owned, let alone work on it.....And to Think, i actually LOOKED at his merchandise before deciding on farm equipment

:booty:

lot of his rails for sale in the classifieds here too

he's definitely an azzhat flats racer

effen AZZCLOWN :clap: (him, not you Nick)

Edited by richard cheese

richard it aint rocket science find a small fabrication or welding shop they will weld it for youy and probably even have the tabs . since you dont know anyone who welds. first ask the bako ddr peeps if they know someone. if not plan on about 50 bucks to weld on and buy tabs . a muffler shop maybe another source for welding.

richard it aint rocket science find a small fabrication or welding shop they will weld it for youy and probably even have the tabs . since you dont know anyone who welds. first ask the bako ddr peeps if they know someone. if not plan on about 50 bucks to weld on and buy tabs . a muffler shop maybe another source for welding.

yeah....i hear ya bob... but I am leaning toward the removable clamp type, to position them on the cage or bumper where/when I see fit

and 50 bucks is more than what the clamp kind cost

thanks anyway........