Other way of getting to Dumont?

elduner

I know that the 15 is closed..

I'm looking at jumping on the road on Friday morning... what another route? im right off the 5 freeway .. I usually take the 605 to the 210 to the 15 and bammmm im there... lol

Just making sure I got it all covered before then... don't like those kind of surprises.

HELP!

You can go up the 5 frwy to the 14 frwy north, get off at Pearblossom Highway to Hwy 138, Right to Hwy 18, Left and that takes you right in to Victorville. Then the 15 north and you are back on track. Probably a little out of the way for you, but it works.

Anotherway is the 14 north to the 58 in Mojave, go East and that takes you into Barstow.

Hope this helps.................... :laughoff:

Anything helps at this point.... Im even thinking of changing plans to go to Pismo or Glamis.......

I like the 5 to 14 to perlblossom to the 138 though... I will have to see how much thats going to add and if its clear considering the Santa Clarita fire....

Dammmmm this sucks......... I was so excited and I still am but the excitement is going down slow due to how many people are being effected and well... the winds...I hope its not windy!

as of last night the 5 and 14 were open and clear daniell had a friend go up that way last night. only you turn left on to hwy 18 about 5 miles out of pearblossem. cant go right onto 18 there is no right lol.

depending on when you leave friday this mess should be cleaned up winds are supposed to subside tommorow.

and the 15 is open as of this morning...................

Edited by barefoot bob

as of last night the 5 and 14 were open and clear daniell had a friend go up that way last night. only you turn left on to hwy 18 about 5 miles out of pearblossem. cant go right onto 18 there is no right lol.

depending on when you leave friday this mess should be cleaned up winds are supposed to subside tommorow.

and the 15 is open as of this morning...................

Barefoot.....

You just put a smile on my face like kids have Christmas morning... lol

HELL yeah! :laughoff:

im leaving Friday morning so I hope its all better by then.

that's the way we head up, 5 N to 14 N to pearblossom through victorville then 15 N, it takes us about 3 1/2 hrs to get to Baker, with no delays, they did have the 14 closed for a short time last night due to a fire off of Sand Canyon but it's open now. If you check the chp website before you leave-the incident log will tell you of closures, accidents, etc... heading all the way to Baker (need to put in Barstow to get Baker info). the web address is http://cad.chp.ca.gov/