Computer log in question.

iweb

I have a desk top computer with no virus protection that I have to log into gd.com every time even tho I have the remember me checked.

I cleaned out the cache and cookies on my laptop with CA virus yesterday and now it does the same for gd.com and DDR, I have to log in every time. Its done it 6 or 7 times now and starting to piss me off!

Desktop is Win 2K and laptop is XP Pro.

Sup computer experts?

Edited by iweb

I have a desk top computer with no virus protection that I have to log into gd.com every time even tho I have the remember me checked.

I cleaned out the cache and cookies on my laptop with CA virus yesterday and now it does the same for gd.com and DDR, I have to log in every time. Its done it 6 or 7 times now and starting to piss me off!

Desktop is Win 2K and laptop is XP Pro.

Sup computer experts?

if you go straight to this link it will carry your cookie over and wont do that: http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php

I am sure its a config problem on their end cause I have checked everything out on this end.

iweb.. its not your problem... its theirs..

The way they have their cookies setup it will not allow you to have 2 cookies on 2 diffrent computers... they Salts as Invision calls them are not valid on 2 diffrent computers.. It does the same thing to me as well.. work vs laptop.. always have to sign in over there... i cant stand it thats for sure.