Hauler Repair

sMitty

Sum quad ran into my hauler and caused sum moderate damage :beercheers: .......I have insurance and was wondering if ne1 has had to get damage fixed via insurance before????...was it a pain or hassle free.....fixed in a timely manner?....(timely meaning Thanksgiving)

Sum quad ran into my hauler and caused sum moderate damage :beercheers: .......I have insurance and was wondering if ne1 has had to get damage fixed via insurance before????...was it a pain or hassle free.....fixed in a timely manner?....(timely meaning Thanksgiving)

I had some body work done on my M/H and trailer after they acted like the wrong ends of a magnet. Johnny Walker's paint and body guy is very good and is very anal about his work. I would recommend their store on Boulder near Flamingo. Was done right and in a very timely manner.

Terry

I didnt see what type hauler you have, but if you want your stuff back this riding season, and I ALMOST mean that litterally dont take it to Wheelers or what ever they are called.....They take FOREVER, and they just dont care, tell you it'll be done all day long until they get it, and then good luck.. do I sound bitter?? :ban-split:

My adjuster mentioned "double eagle" (or 2 eagles) rv repair on russell.....ne1 hear of them???

I have never used them, but that is the place Weekend Warrior gave me as well as an alternate warranty shop.

This is the name and number they gave me Double Eagle 702 458 4700 Kathy

did you get any personal info from the quad rider? like DL #, address, license plate #.....anything?

CHP responded to our camp and completed a report ...

I have never used them, but that is the place Weekend Warrior gave me as well as an alternate warranty shop.

This is the name and number they gave me Double Eagle 702 458 4700 Kathy

THNKUUU :headbang1:

My adjuster mentioned "double eagle" (or 2 eagles) rv repair on russell.....ne1 hear of them???

Thats who we are using for our repairs now.. I have a appointment on the 12th to have them look at whats needed and for them to order the parts. They are small so they dont want the trailer till they have the parts for repair.. yeahhh and only keep it when they actually work on it.

Real nice ppl and so far so good but I will have more info after our appointment and getting it fixed.. will keep you posted

Capt

• 4 weeks later...

Thats who we are using for our repairs now.. I have a appointment on the 12th to have them look at whats needed and for them to order the parts. They are small so they dont want the trailer till they have the parts for repair.. yeahhh and only keep it when they actually work on it.

Real nice ppl and so far so good but I will have more info after our appointment and getting it fixed.. will keep you posted

Capt

I like that they wont keep your shiat for months on there lot while they wait for parts. I ran into someone in baker this weekend and he said they have used double eagle and had nothing but great things to say about them!!!! I know I will go to if I need more work on the TH!!!!!!

I like that they wont keep your shiat for months on there lot while they wait for parts. I ran into someone in baker this weekend and he said they have used double eagle and had nothing but great things to say about them!!!! I know I will go to if I need more work on the TH!!!!!!

so far i am happy with them.. Nice ppl

Capt

Did you get your TH repaired? How does it look??? If you're having the warp issue like me, then maybe Keystone can do the work for free??? :stick_smack:

Cals said it would probably take months to get repaired through keystone.....in the shop now tho

so far i am happy with them.. Nice ppl

Capt

Thnx for the input!

Great people and good service. I took my old sandpiper there several times for warranty work and like you said they won't keep trailer because they are too small until parts are there. They even gave me parts to change (easy stuff like stereo) and then they billed warranty so I never had to take trailer down there.

When I need something for my new WW I will without a doubt use them.