1st Trip

sMitty

After coming down to the Halloween wire, my new Rhino made it to the big weekend....didn't know what to expect or how it would handle the sand....the purchase was mainly to take the family out on rides....I did reach a conclusion at the end of the week.....THAT SOB CAN DUNE :ban-split::banghead::pissed:

I was extremely impressed with the amount of power that thing had for having such a "small" motor....the only thing I added was a cdi and a simple K&N replacement....I could only imagine how well it would handle with paddles!! Would try some of the big stuff but had a lack of experience (guts) and needed a little extra push to crest the razors...

Am looking for a little extra juice and any suggestions would be appreciated....what power equation has worked for you??? Also, the rear end sags a bit (four seat roll cage I'm sure) and was wondering if tightening the shocks would fix that?

Cant wait for Turkey Week and look forward to an organized ride...saw a bunch of rhinos in a string and that looked like a blast :dance:

FARM EQUIPMENT MY A$$

:blink:

if you want to kick down some $$$ get some aftermarket shocks. HELP a TON..(will correct the a$$ sag you have) I am really not convinced to spend the 5K plus on extended A-ARMS, but after market shocks make a ton of difference, and get the offset rims when you get your paddles.

Really without getting into the motor, you have done all you need to do. I agree they are a blast, and when ever someone rides mine they want one too. I have put a larger carb (stock one bored out) that made a huge difference for a bolt on. There is a guy selling them on E-Bay if you want to add a dune clutch I hear they make a difference, I have bought mine just havent installed it yet.

what size rhino do you have?

sounds like you had a good weekend!

660...GRRREAT weekend...

new clutch will help with power and a big bore kit of course.

Does the big bore kit void the warranty??

if you want to kick down some $$$ get some aftermarket shocks. HELP a TON..(will correct the a$$ sag you have)

Can u recommend a brand?

Thanks guys..... :ban-split:

Does anybody run a slip-on pipe?

660...GRRREAT weekend...

Does the big bore kit void the warranty??

Can u recommend a brand?

Thanks guys..... :ban-split:

Does anybody run a slip-on pipe?

for shocks it depends on what you want to spend I have Elka's but I was lucky enough to find a good used set. I have heard the Kings are also Great!

as for the pipe just get a billet tip that is the best you can do for performance from what I have heard. Especially for what they are wanting for those pipes. Powerhouse mmight be able to tell you more??

I am not sure if the big bore kit voids the warranty, I will go to that when its time for a rebuild..and well quit honestly the warranties s*ck anyway..

I also have a 660 with dragon fire duals theya re loud but work great along with carb 200 main jet,ron woods intake,adjustable cdi,rectifier,k&n with offset wheels and spacers and I shocks. I just put on for the weekend a set of skat trak paddles on the rear and the stock rear tires on the front and I go every where in 2wd, just keep 25" wheels and you should be able to after the mods keep a steady 35 mph on the dunes and and 58 to 60 on the down hills.