Dumont this weekend....

HarleyR

Will the vendors be there this weekend?

i dont think verry many will show , mabey a few atv parts guys and dog house. i talked to the woodfire pizza people they wont be there this weekend but will be there most weekends after. by the way, the pizza was verry good. and they gave us some beer while we waited. :laughoff:

Guest Crasher

Well come to my surprise I just found out from Chris that we are going to dumont sat. morning until monday. Didnt know anything about it until 5 min ago. :blah:

Awesome! Should be beautiful out there this weekend. You should be able to get in some good rides (actually in the dunes) this time!! :grin: Take lots of pics!! :dunno:

Awesome! Should be beautiful out there this weekend. You should be able to get in some good rides (actually in the dunes) this time!! :grin: Take lots of pics!! :dunno:

I will take pics this time.And maybe also even get to ride in the dunes instead of just the flats.I am not leaving until late Sat evening solo with the dogs.Have to work :D