Vet's weekend

ynot

Always looking for some other rails to go for a run with. Anybody going out this weekend? :blink::laughoff:

Gordon's Well!!!! Plus no rails just a bunch of 2 wheelers...you probably would be bored to death

Waiting for us to come back cause you could't keep up!!!!!!! :stirthepot::laughoff:

No buggy but will be out vets weekend. :D

when will you be getting there?

We should be in late friday.

see ya then

:stirthepot:

We will be leaving about 4-5. So should be there about 7:30 at the latest. Ken is going out earlier and Todd will have his new Weekend Warrior mansion there sometime Friday afternoon.

Terry

Yeah I do camp out by #9. Stop over and we will go out!

ill be out for the weekend if not a saturday trip. getting the car back from artigas tomarrow, did alittle regearing on the mendi. i have about 3 other friends with cars going out also.. see you guys out there..

sorry terry im not going untill t day have in laws camped in my mo home and im going to glamis :dunno:

wont be back to dumont till dec. you have any trips planned in dec ???

Will u have your hat by then?

sorry terry im not going untill t day have in laws camped in my mo home and im going to glamis :bs:

wont be back to dumont till dec. you have any trips planned in dec ???

Bob, I doubt any trips for me until Jan. maybe as late as Feb. With the new store opening 12-10 and training the week before I doubt I will have a day off much less a weekend for awhile. I am thinking that I might be able to make a day trip on New years day as the shop will be closed. What a time to open a new business the car is running so good, oh well I will get there as often as I can this year and lots next year. :loser: :shocked2: