Predator 90 restrictors

mineurbiz

Give it up Mark you cant out run my drag trx70(110) either. :coocoo: She is laying down atleast 8-9hp at the wheels,plus its an old school rigid :no_no: Did i mention thats on ALKY,lmao!!Ive even ran nitro thru it. :no_no: Tough little motor!!Keep in mind mine did outrun a weiner dog with my jockey riding so if yours can outrun say a cocker spaniel you got me covered,lol!!!!

Edited by Sand_YFZ

are you nuts,paddles?Ya right how the hell do i spin paddles with 8hp,lmao!!Air down the knobbies and she dunes like a dream,lmao!!The little trx does 43mph with me on it down my street.Thats pretty good. :thumb: Those little quads are fun to ride around,but if its not old school rigid im not interested.If it has suspension its way too new.OLD SCHOOL MINIS ROCK!! :beercheers:

are you nuts,paddles?Ya right how the hell do i spin paddles with 8hp,lmao!!Air down the knobbies and she dunes like a dream,lmao!!The little trx does 43mph with me on it down my street.Thats pretty good. :thumb: Those little quads are fun to ride around,but if its not old school rigid im not interested.If it has suspension its way too new.OLD SCHOOL MINIS ROCK!! :beercheers:

Is this old school enough? :D

DSC00345.jpg

Is this old school enough? :D

DSC00345.jpg

Lovin the trike.Thats a classic!! :thumb: old a$$ rigids are MAN sh*t!!Especially if you were actually around when they came out and begged your parents for one. :beercheers: Nice ride,does it run too?I had my oem motor but the plan was always to drop a big bore in.Yours is nice though,i actually did a ground up rebuild.Mine was laying around in someones backyard for a couple centuries.

Burbanandpiston054.jpg

TRX70rebuild028.jpg

rebuild stage

It looked alot better with the black front hood but i scratched it on accident and stripped the rest off.I need to redo the seat again to match the red hood.

Lovin the trike.Thats a classic!! :thumb: old a$$ rigids are MAN sh*t!!Especially if you were actually around when they came out and begged your parents for one. :beercheers: Nice ride,does it run too?I had my oem motor but the plan was always to drop a big bore in.Yours is nice though,i actually did a ground up rebuild.Mine was laying around in someones backyard for a couple centuries.

Burbanandpiston054.jpg

TRX70rebuild028.jpg

rebuild stage

It looked alot better with the black front hood but i scratched it on accident and stripped the rest off.I need to redo the seat again to match the red hood.

Yeah she runs, I bought it from this guy that has a bunch of them, I really want the trx but could not find a decent one for the price. I have a new tank to be painted for it some chrome parts ect...

The guy I bought it from has one with a 88cc motor and looks like a rat rod with ape hangers, cool stuff. I acutally first started riding on a atc110 what a blast. I might try and find a trx later and redo it.