kelso dunes

Well my friends we as Americans have to stop bowing to the wims of the Center for Biological Diversity, Sierra Club, ELF, and other Eco-terrorist organizations. We need to put into power people that will stand up for our freedoms too. Elect the right people and things will change. The ASA is fighting hard for our rights and trying to reopen areas of glamis. Problem is that it is easy to shut down an area but its hard to get it open. Support the right people and businesses and things just might change. The sad thing is the people that support the eco-terrorist organizations have no clue, they are the trustafarians, and have never worked a day in there lives. If you looked at where there money comes from, it usually from "old" money that the families made and I'm sure that these days they wouldnt have it due to the works of these organizations. Just think if there had been a CBD back in the dino days we would have TREX running around and no oil for ouir cars.

So my friends just support the right people and contact the BLM and you congresman and voice your concers.

Yeah, it's sad because some of those organizations give this impression that they have a certain agenda. However, if you read some of their mailers and read up on all of their info, you really find their agenda is more than just saving wildlife or wilderness. That's why I only give to certain charities that I know really well as a volunteer. Personally, I like local charities. Anyway, enough about my talk :beercheers: , they need to let us ride Kelso Dunes!!!