Exhuast

dumontdude10

Ok so im thinking of buying an exhaust for my 400ex and im going to buy the slip-on exhaust i was wondering if i had to buy a like carb kit or power kit or any other kit for the exhuast? :drunk: :eatdrink021: :whoop:

yes you do /or get it dyno tuned ! :mc_smiley:

When you add a slip on you are increasing the air flow. When you do that you need to add more fuel. The best way to do that is to get a jet kit. Some exhaust slip on's like HMF will come with a main jet that will help with the fuel delivery. :D

When you add a slip on you are increasing the air flow. When you do that you need to add more fuel. The best way to do that is to get a jet kit. Some exhaust slip on's like HMF will come with a main jet that will help with the fuel delivery. :D

no, just the main needle, if you want the whole kit, that cost's extra

Yes you should at least adjust your jetting. Some slip ons come with a main jet, but when I put mine on it fell on its face and ran like crap. I suggest buying a couple of jets and just playing with it till it runs best.....just dont get a dyno jet kit, I wasted about a month trying to fine tune it and ended up just buying individual jets.