Anyone ever heard of this?

dune_rat

Yea, i seen it somewhere. So i checked out the website, and had one of thier guys gimme a call.........It's pretty good for someone who doesnt have the space or $$ for thier own. They started in Utah , and figured they would try it here............its www.toyshare. com....................Pretty smart money maker

i actually looked into it. because it didnt make any sence to me. so here is what i found out:

monthly payment depending on how many "points" you want will run you 225-250 a month.

you can only use it 2 times a year for up to 4 days each (includes travel time) RVs eat up most of your points, holidays will eat up your points even faster, you can get more points...IF you pay for more.

so at the end of the year you could have dam near just bought the toy that you rented 2 times....my opinion...its a rip off... they do have all the toys that you want, boats, RVs, atvs, PWC's...but its just to much.

oh yeah i almost forgot...the deposit to even become a member is almost 5K up front !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Guest Crasher

That's :laughoff::clap: !!!! Sounds just like those ridiculous timeshares. You're probably on a long waiting list to get the weeks you want, if you get them at all, and I can't believe they only give you 4 days per trip. At $5K down and $250/month, you can buy your own toy (whatever it may be) and go out whenever you want!!!

We were thinking about checking it out for the water toys in the summer, but now that I know how it works......EFF THAT!! :stirthepot: