Mazda Repairs

EY3BA11

The wifes car is in need of repairs... Need to replace cv boots and struts on this pile... wondering if anyone knows of a reputable shop that does small repairs like this and wont rip a lady off...

Piercedboy..

PM quote.

Replace boots or Entire Halfshafts (whichever is easier) I was going to do the entire halfshafts cuz i didnt feel like dickin w/ the cv's this that and the other plus w/ over 100k on the original halfshafts its probably due..

Struts Front and Shocks Rear

99 mazda 626 w/ the 4 banger in it.. :D

Piercedboy..

PM quote.

Replace boots or Entire Halfshafts (whichever is easier) I was going to do the entire halfshafts cuz i didnt feel like dickin w/ the cv's this that and the other plus w/ over 100k on the original halfshafts its probably due..

Struts Front and Shocks Rear

99 mazda 626 w/ the 4 banger in it.. :D

:laughing: ^^ Nick, who said that- him or you?

Replace the entire halfshafts!!?? :dolphin: Damn, sounds like you have $$ to throw away, unless you got a sweet deal on the halfshafts. C.V boots are not hard to do and as long as the cv's haven't ran dry and aren't making any noise you can get a bunch more miles out of them. :slap:

Thats why i was going to go that route... your lookin at 30 min per side to pull the entire assembly and stuff a new one in... or sit there dicking w/ the boot and cv's for a couple hours.. HMMM ill take option one but apparently she dont want me workin on her car anymore.. LOL... damn thing probably needs new wheel bearings too... goes thru brakes like no tomorrow and i just put new rotors on the damn thing too...