raptor help

sandchicken

while servicing my wifes quad the bottom bolt (oil drain) broke completely out of the oil tank i cant locate one ive called a bunch of places if any one has a stock or aftermarket tank for a 2001 raptor 660 please call me (Johnny) at (310) 633-1465. im hopefully leaving for dumont on christmas day.

while servicing my wifes quad the bottom bolt (oil drain) broke completely out of the oil tank i cant locate one ive called a bunch of places if any one has a stock or aftermarket tank for a 2001 raptor 660 please call me (Johnny) at (310) 633-1465. im hopefully leaving for dumont on christmas day.

The bolt broke or the oil tank broke? You know you can go to Lowes or wherever and they have bits to extract broken bolts if it is only a broken bolt. They usually work pretty well. Just an idea. Good luck, hope you get it fixed.

The bolt broke or the oil tank broke? You know you can go to Lowes or wherever and they have bits to extract broken bolts if it is only a broken bolt. They usually work pretty well. Just an idea. Good luck, hope you get it fixed.

the tank itself broke the bung that the drain bolt goes into snapped off

• 1 month later...

Mine broke on the bottom for what ever reason. They are an alum tank that are about as thick as a beer can so there isnt much help in welding. I ended up buying on off of ebay, they are around 300 new and you can get a nice thick aftermarked for about 175. I woulndt suggest buying used tank b.c it will probably end up doing the same as what yours already did.