Trailtech lights

wingnut

I just bought some household light from Lowes for real cheap and used the fixture off of it.Those lights are very common in household lights.If you are concerned with reliability,i used it for quite a while with no problems.Just an FYI,just about every Trailtech item ive ever used has had issues.Yes they have the greatest customer service on the planet.yes they will warranty just about anything they sell.The problem i have had is everything ive used from them(ie:lights,Flywheels,Stators)have failed.Ever since i went back to my OEM stator and flywheel my electrical issues have gone away.I know everyone has different results but after 5 failed flywheels i learned my lesson.

Edited by Sand_YFZ

I just bought some household light from Lowes for real cheap and used the fixture off of it.Those lights are very common in household lights.If you are concerned with reliability,i used it for quite a while with no problems.Just an FYI,just about every Trailtech item ive ever used has had issues.Yes they have the greatest customer service on the planet.yes they will warranty just about anything they sell.The problem i have had is everything ive used from them(ie:lights,Flywheels,Stators)have failed.Ever since i went back to my OEM stator and flywheel my electrical issues have gone away.I know everyone has different results but after 5 failed flywheels i learned my lesson.

Thanks bro, thats what I was wondering about the bulbs if they were the same bulb as track lighting/landscape lights. I have the 35 watts now. I saw a 3 pack at home depot of 50watt bulbs but I'm not sure if it's ok to run the bigger watt bulbs. Steve, Pauly and I effed around with these lights last trip for ever. Finally got them working..............for one night... :beercheers: