going thru baker

predu

The Valero on the South end. Dump is $5 and they have Hella water pressure so filling up and cleaning is a snap.

I quit going on major holidays with Halloween a year ago but I normally roll through there around 4 in the afternoon and have yet to have to wait on somebody in front of me.

Diesel is your first born and a left nutt though!

Edited by aceisback

The Valero on the South end. Dump is $5 and they have Hella water pressure so filling up and cleaning is a snap.

I quit going on major holidays with Halloween a year ago but I normally roll through there around 4 in the afternoon and have yet to have to wait on somebody in front of me.

Diesel is your first born and a left nutt though!

I agree W/Ace. The Valero has just about everything, Passes, ice, gas cans, etc. The water fill is around back and is very RV friendly. The $5 is a good deal for water, garbage, and dump. There may be a line to dump because of the mass exodus after a big weekend. I have paid the $5 and only got water. Did not feel like waiting an hour + to dump. Still a deal if you have 120 gallon tank.