tranny slips

fctryblack84

hey guys i wanted to get some opinions on the ltr 450..every time i go for a ride the tranny loves to slip out of gear between 1st and 2nd then from 3rd into 4th..if anyone has the same problem...would there be any way of getting that fixed or address the problem

hey guys i wanted to get some opinions on the ltr 450..every time i go for a ride the tranny loves to slip out of gear between 1st and 2nd then from 3rd into 4th..if anyone has the same problem...would there be any way of getting that fixed or address the problem

mine has done that from time to time, when i'm on the gas and riping though the gears.but yours actually sounds like the tranny it's self. good luck hope it's nothing serious

the only time it slips is when im on it hard haulin balls...and it likes to pop out of gear meaning going into neutral or down shifts some how..im not sure on the fluid i have in it i have a extended maintenance warrenty on it..ill take it down and talk with one of the techs and see what his opinion is