Asda Sand Drag Photo's

EY3BA11

A few of my photos.. :D

My pal In_Excess Gettin Lined up

normal_IMGP1057.JPG

Deep Staged

IMGP1058.JPG

Got ROOST! Thats right 500+ HP Turbo VW!!

IMGP1059.JPG

This guy looks familiar

IMGP1045.JPG

IMGP1048.JPG

IMGP1050.JPG

IMGP1075.JPG

Got Travel?

IMGP1103.JPG

IMGP1104.JPG

I have a sh*tload more pictures... i only took like 90 today but i will get more tomorrow and post em up.. :D

Humbler,

So how was your truck running? How'd you do?

The truck ran great. We broke the front axle first run out on Wednesday and i spent all day in Henderson searching for an axle, spindle, bearings etc... I got back to Primm at 5:00, ate dinner and assembled the front end. Thursday and Friday was test & tune as the truck was extreamly consistant. By the end of the weekend we won 15 of 16 races only to loose by .001" in Pro 3. As it turned out we won 1st place in Open B and 2nd place in Pro 3. A great weekend of racing with lots of family and friends.

It's a shame that you drag racing guys have to deal with such an a$$ at the track. Les is one of the most ignorant people I have ever had the displeasure to meet. I am a pretty easy going guy and this butthead got me fired up in a hurry. It's such a shame that someone of that caliber has such control on the race circut. Just my opinion but it is what it is.

Humbler,

Glad you did well. Are you going to Avenal on April 8-9 ?

Tim

Hey Tim,

I got word last night that Avenal is cancelled and rescheduled for May 13th (mothers day). I spoke with Jerry Watson as well as emailed him indicating that i will not be racing there on Mothers Day. I suggested April 22, 23. His cell phone number is 559-679-8994 give him a call and hopefully you can support April 22 & 23.

He did tell me that he has been catching lots of flack re the new date. He also said that they are considering changing the date again. Give him a call. Thanks.