Valley of Fire - Vegas Area

Sandpirates2

Sounds like that guy was talking about Logandale Trails. It's an area N. W. of Valley of Fire and is not a fee area. The boy scouts created the mapped trail system and take care of the area. There's a bit of sand there but I don't bring the paddles cause theres a lot more rock than sand

Sounds like that guy was talking about Logandale Trails. It's an area N. W. of Valley of Fire and is not a fee area. The boy scouts created the mapped trail system and take care of the area. There's a bit of sand there but I don't bring the paddles cause theres a lot more rock than sand

Sounds like Logandale would be better for camping anyway....Oh well, thought maybe a good day spot, does not sound like it. :beercheers:

Thanks

Sounds like Logandale would be better for camping anyway....Oh well, thought maybe a good day spot, does not sound like it. :beercheers:

Thanks

Don't get me wrong it is very beautiful especially if you like to go on hikes and/or have a family you can explore with. The loop is half rock half sand with great scenery the whole way.... If you have never been it is at least worth the trip to make up your own mind. Go with someone that can show you around a bit.

And Valley of Fire opened a full hook up camping area if you like to have relaxing/quit trips... about $14.00 a night I think