Moparskin18 Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 Hey does anyone know the valve specs for an 04 yfz 450???? thanks.... Quote
dunefreak Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 You mean valve clearance? If so... Intake valve specs are .004-.006 in. Exhaust valve specs are .008-.010 in. At least thats what Thumpertalk tells me. http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/archive/i...p/t-378483.html Quote
Moparskin18 Posted January 17, 2008 Author Posted January 17, 2008 You mean valve clearance? If so... Intake valve specs are .004-.006 in. Exhaust valve specs are .008-.010 in. At least thats what Thumpertalk tells me. :argue: http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/archive/i...p/t-378483.html Hey thanks Pete... looks like ur dead at work like all of us.... the dealership looks like an off road repair shop right now!!! Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 (edited) Here is per the service manual Valve clearance (cold) Intake valve 0.10 ~ 0.15 mm (0.0039 ~ 0.0059 in) Exhaust valve 0.20 ~ 0.25 mm (0.0079 ~ 0.0098 in) Same I know just thought I would throw that out there. Edited January 18, 2008 by mineurbiz Quote
Moparskin18 Posted January 22, 2008 Author Posted January 22, 2008 Here is per the service manual Valve clearance (cold) Intake valve 0.10 ~ 0.15 mm (0.0039 ~ 0.0059 in) Exhaust valve 0.20 ~ 0.25 mm (0.0079 ~ 0.0098 in) Same I know just thought I would throw that out there. Hey thanks Mark.... President's Day stop by and have Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 No problem Nick, let me know if you have any more, I have the service manual in PDF format. Quote
akita8 Posted January 29, 2008 Posted January 29, 2008 Where did you get the service manual in PDF? Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 29, 2008 Posted January 29, 2008 Where did you get the service manual in PDF? I found it on the net a couple years ago. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.