Jump to content

Found cell phone


Recommended Posts

Posted

Racegirl:

A friend of ours lost his cell out there this weekend.... I'll get in touch with him and have him check here to contact you.

His name is Mike Barth

Posted

I just spoke with Mike. The phone he lost was a chrome LG phone but he is unsure if he lost it at the ddr camp or while out in the dunes. If its the same phone can you please call his office and leave a msg for him

Office # 702-876-2577 and his name is Mike Barth.

Thanks a bunch!

Posted

I just spoke with Mike. The phone he lost was a chrome LG phone but he is unsure if he lost it at the ddr camp or while out in the dunes. If its the same phone can you please call his office and leave a msg for him

Office # 702-876-2577 and his name is Mike Barth.

Thanks a bunch!

Which one? :freakin_nuts: Your camp was a ddr camp, randog's camp was a ddr camp, GWH's camp was a ddr camp, etc etc. :slap::flipoff::nah:

Posted

Pete:

It was when he was with Terry at YOUR camp (I think?) hehe How the hell am I to know anyways.... hehe I wasnt with him! :freakin_nuts:

Posted

Pete:

It was when he was with Terry at YOUR camp (I think?) hehe How the hell am I to know anyways.... hehe I wasnt with him! :slap:

My point was that there isn't just ONE ddr camp :flipoff: :freakin_nuts:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...