higheroctane69 Posted February 1, 2008 Posted February 1, 2008 I have a sandbullet car with a zx 1200r motor and am looking for someone to build me a four into one header for my car. This is what I currently have and for one its ugly for two it runs right next to my radiator I want to make it all go out one side. So if you have any suggestions let me know. thanx Quote
YamaPimp Posted February 1, 2008 Posted February 1, 2008 I have a sandbullet car with a zx 1200r motor and am looking for someone to build me a four into one header for my car. This is what I currently have and for one its ugly for two it runs right next to my radiator I want to make it all go out one side. So if you have any suggestions let me know. thanx Try Scott @ www.headsupperformance.com or dragbikecentral.com. I think he should be able to hook u up! Good Luck Quote
dunefreak Posted February 1, 2008 Posted February 1, 2008 Try Scott @ www.headsupperformance.com or dragbikecentral.com. I think he should be able to hook u up! Good Luck He moved out to Pamona. He's no longer in Vegas. Quote
YamaPimp Posted February 1, 2008 Posted February 1, 2008 Pete I did hear that but think he may still have a few contacts here who could help out if not maybe Dale at Racersedge? Quote
FLYINRYAN Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 call navarez racing products & if he is not interested the guy across the street will be! 702-499-1222 Quote
higheroctane69 Posted February 5, 2008 Author Posted February 5, 2008 Thanx for the input everyone will probably get it done after presidents weekend. Quote
goodguys75 Posted February 9, 2008 Posted February 9, 2008 :kart: Thanx for the input everyone will probably get it done after presidents weekend. you can go to SRS ( street rod specialties ) on western Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.