whose car is this?

dunefreak

This car came out to the meet & greet over MLK weekend at the south pole and then I saw it again over superbowl weekend. I meant to chat with the owner out there over MLK weekend but he was talking with a bunch of other peeps.

normal_DSCF1084.JPG

normal_DSCF1085.JPG

normal_DSCF1086.JPG

I want to say it was sandassassin's but I can't remember. Either way, who's ever this car is all I gotta say is I'M JEALOUS and NICE RIDE! :beerpint::thumb:

This car came out to the meet & greet over MLK weekend at the south pole and then I saw it again over superbowl weekend. I meant to chat with the owner out there over MLK weekend but he was talking with a bunch of other peeps.

normal_DSCF1084.JPG

normal_DSCF1085.JPG

normal_DSCF1086.JPG

I want to say it was sandassassin's but I can't remember. Either way, who's ever this car is all I gotta say is I'M JEALOUS and NICE RIDE! :lol::laughoff:

Yes.. its Sandassasin..

His name is Preston

Very cool (him and his wife)

They are some of the first people I met at Dumont..

BTW... He gave me my first wheelie ride in a car.. (caused me to go buy the one I got now..) LOL

Im not sure wheather to call him a Bastard or a saint..LOL

Great People!

Yes.. its Sandassasin..

His name is Preston

Very cool (him and his wife)

They are some of the first people I met at Dumont..

BTW... He gave me my first wheelie ride in a car.. (caused me to go buy the one I got now..) LOL

Im not sure wheather to call him a Bastard or a saint..LOL

Great People!

oh ok, thats what I thought. I met him over New Years weekend. He was parked right next to me over at Vendor Row. He recognized my rail and thanked me for helping him post some pics a while back. He seemed like a really nice guy. I wish I could have shot the chit w/ him at the south pole over MLK weekend but didnt get a chance to. Oh well, next time for sure.

HE came out for the day, and parked his trailer about 25 yds from our camp

nice ride

Thats pretty much what I said. I posted that I saw him near us superbowl weekend. :laughoff::lol:

• 2 weeks later...