Jump to content

lost watch


Recommended Posts

Posted

lost a 5weeks ago if found email me chopperrider13@yahoo.com

'

were at dumont dunes , your backyard ,in your garage, at the store , at your work , in your car , the mountains , the restaurant , at the bar , at the strip club :beer_bang: , at the mall , give us some kind of a hint :banghead::drinkbeer::laughing:

Posted

Hell......most of us can't even find our camps let alone a watch. :ban-split: I'm sure the blue flames will make it way more noticable. :drunk:

I'm going out this weekend, I'll search the entire dune system. That should only take a couple of years! Who the hell wears a watch anyway? :laughoff: Every other electronic gadget known to mankind has a clock built in.

Anyway.....if I find it I'll let you know. :shocked2: :laughing::laughing:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...