SandSoulja Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 I think its a 525?? I saw a few out on prez day.. anybody know how they run? never saw one on the hill but they look friggin sweeeet. :moonwalk: Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 I think its a 525?? I saw a few out on prez day.. anybody know how they run? never saw one on the hill but they look friggin sweeeet. :moonwalk: Yeah it does look sweet !! Just hope it has electric start would'nt want to have to KickTwentyMinutes. to start that thing . :freakin_nuts: Quote
powerhouse Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 Very nice bike !! I had one in 2 weeks ago , already had the motor worked ! rides great. :freakin_nuts: Quote
florida boy Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 they look nice but i still say it to much money. Quote
Nofear1 Posted March 10, 2008 Posted March 10, 2008 they look nice but i still say it to much money. speaking of 525 has anyone seen an outlaw 525 Quote
Gazlay43 Posted March 10, 2008 Posted March 10, 2008 they come in 450's and 525's i think theyre sweet!! but still a ktm (kmart trail master, kill the mechanic, etc. etc...) Quote
Free Agent Posted March 11, 2008 Posted March 11, 2008 (edited) I ran against a bone stock 525 sunday at Comp on my sons YFZ. My sons YFZ is just jetted, the KTM rider was the same weight as me,, I had a quad length on him so I would say because we're both not the greatest of racers about equal. Perhaps the KTM with proper jetting jetting might even be slightly quicker than the particular near stock YFZ I was on. DAMFINO. Nice quads, probably ride nice. Yamaha has been very quiet about the YFZ for a long spell,,,, so expect something big this next mod year from them I would guess. Edited March 11, 2008 by yfzdad Quote
Free Agent Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 The KTM owner we raced has had a few minor things break. I think he mentioned something about the brake lines, and some minor odds and ends. Nice quads. If I had a spare $9 grand I'd buy one. Hope it's a sign that KTM will be serious about the quad market, and maybe introduce more mods. Their family minded sales and involvement with events program suits us fine. Seems like just a few years ago all we had to choose from was the Honda 250 and Banshees and the very problem-matic quadzilla. Not knocking those,, but they were around a lonnnng time. Nice to see the market expand furthur with more choices and awesome improvements in weight, power, suspension ect ect. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.