grant money

and id like to get a personal opinion from dunefreak on how we could improve dumont

id like to get a lil input from dunefreak and if u have any of the numbers send em over :driver:

:bawl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: This website has made you a God dunefreak!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

j/k

All kidding aside. I gave up some time ago on this one, and folks have told me I have a lot of patience. I have to admire the patience shown by dunefreak and ISBB when it comes to the internet debate on Dumont issues. :dunno::laughing:

Not sure why my input matters so much on this subject. Besides...I thought I already gave my input. :dope:

Here, the numbers have already been posted for you to see. You have to click on the link. :lol::banghead:

I am done with this topic now because "we" keep talking about things that have been beaten into the ground over and over in the past. Besides, those things are off topic anyhow. The thread was started to talk about the grant money that was used in other areas. Ok, now I'm done. :D:lol::lol:

thnx bro for the info :laughoff: .

.i ask for ur opinion because u seem pretty neutral on most topics meaning ur response would be more valuable in my opinion.