yet ANOTHER California riding area CLOSED

Richard Cheese

thats bull sh*t!!!

cancer???

how many cases?? 1?? and whos to say its being caused by asbestos

theres alot more people dying from crashes than that sh*t

its ride at ur own risk...they dont care about off roaders...its just a distraction to keep us out

if u read on it says they want to make an environmental restoration which is the real reason for closure

Not to jack this thread, but I just read an article in LV City Life that I found pretty interesting.

"These people" she's referring to are activists with the Nevada Wilderness Project and Friends of Nevada Wilderness, groups that were hoping to get chunks of Lyon, Mineral and Esmeralda counties designated as wilderness as part of a federal lands bill that, only a few months ago, had prospects of being passed this year. That was until miscommunication, paranoia and fear took over, and sent the three counties into a veritable revolt against what they saw as eco-intruders scheming to steal their land with the help of the federal government.

Sounds familiar. These folks are going from county to county putting together these wilderness designations all over Nevada. I wonder if this is also how they work in Cali too.......one piece at a time.

It may have killed the county's opportunity to get money from a sell-off of federal land, but it hasn't stopped wilderness activists, who are now considering other strategies to protect lands in these rural counties.

^^^ talk about a friggen land grab!! ^^^ We know that will come next for them. :broke: I wonder if they have special lizards, or plants that need protecting from bad humans? post-475-1209673896_thumb.gif

Full article

http://www.centralvalleybusinesstimes.com/...es/001/?ID=8597

AND HERE IS A FORUM DISCUSSION REGARDINGTHE CLOSURES

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57625

so...one by one they fall...which one will the enviros choose next???

That Really sucks :idea: I use to live bout 30 mile from there (Gilroy) but at that timedidnt have any toys so was hoping to go :broke: there this summer thanks for the new info

That's really stupid! :headbang1::dunno::thumb:

Dumb Greenies! Hey, I watched an interview with Bill O"Reilly & Hillary on Fox. She mentioned that she will raise taxes for the rich (I love their definition of who's rich) if she gets to be President. That's all we need, higher taxes and riding area closures like Bill supported in the 90's! :thumb:

obama said he would ask al gore to run the EPA ..... that scares the hell out of me!

he also said hes expecting gas to get up to 8-10 dollars

better our economy???

ha...im movin to the persian gulf if that happens