Friday the 13th

dunefreak

Ok here is the rest of the story I couldnt include in the original email due to the ongoing investigation on the truck. That has been wrapped up and the truck has been totalled. About two hours before said incident took place I was helping a neighbor launch his new jet ski. I backed down the ramp turned off the motor set the E-brake and put the truck in low gear. I pushed him off the trailer and walked back up the ramp to my driver side door as I grabbed the door handle the truck began SLIDING backwards down the ramp into the water. I hopped in fired it up and threw it in 4-low I dropped the clutch and held it to the floor as I began floating backwards. My neighbor looked back and said all he saw was the cab above water. I was able to drive the truck out of the water and get it home I parked it in the grass to let it dry and hopped on the jet ski to meet my neighbor. I figured there was nothing I could do within the next 30 min so I went for a quick jet ski ride and came home to the sherriff waiting on my dock and my truck plowed into my house and pool. At the end of the day it appears the salt water shorted out the ignition system and thats what caused it to start on its own. What a day. Friday the 13th KICKED MY a$$!!!!

Ok here is the rest of the story I couldnt include in the original email due to the ongoing investigation on the truck. That has been wrapped up and the truck has been totalled. About two hours before said incident took place I was helping a neighbor launch his new jet ski. I backed down the ramp turned off the motor set the E-brake and put the truck in low gear. I pushed him off the trailer and walked back up the ramp to my driver side door as I grabbed the door handle the truck began SLIDING backwards down the ramp into the water. I hopped in fired it up and threw it in 4-low I dropped the clutch and held it to the floor as I began floating backwards. My neighbor looked back and said all he saw was the cab above water. I was able to drive the truck out of the water and get it home I parked it in the grass to let it dry and hopped on the jet ski to meet my neighbor. I figured there was nothing I could do within the next 30 min so I went for a quick jet ski ride and came home to the sherriff waiting on my dock and my truck plowed into my house and pool. At the end of the day it appears the salt water shorted out the ignition system and thats what caused it to start on its own. What a day. Friday the 13th KICKED MY a$$!!!!

That's your story and your stickin to it. Right, bro? :whistle: :fro_smokin: :beercheers::mob: j/k That really sucks J. :blury: