Friday the 13th

dunefreak

Superstitions are for those who need something to blame the unexplained happenings in thier life on. :idiot:

JUST ANOTHER FABULOUS SPRING DAY! :dance:

Same here, I'm not superstitious either. I was just curious what some peeps have to say about it. Ya never know with this crowd. :idiot: :dance: :lol:

I'm not superstitious at all, but here's a little friday the 13th trivia for ya.........

If you have 13 letters in your name you will have "the devils luck" examples:

Jack the ripper

charles manson

Jeffrey Dahmer

Theodore Bundy

Albert De Salvo

Osama Bin Ladin

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:idiot:

Edited by TheAlaskan

Guest Crasher

I got an email from RacinJasen (hope he doesn't get mad that I posted this), but this is what happened to him yesterday.....

"Long story short. My truck started itself while I was out jet skiing and drove over the fence and into my pool. I swear to god this is true, my neighbors and also the police will verify I was out on the water when this happened. ( the cops were waiting on my dock) The keys were laying on the floor of the truck the whole time. No I don't have a remote start. Call me if you want anymore details. Its definitely been a Friday the 13th I wont soon forget. I hope everyone else had a great day and even a better weekend to come.

p.s. Disregard the date and time on the pics my camera's date and time stamp is all messed up. This all happened today around 5pm Eastern Friday the 13th

Regards

Jasen"

Freaky!! :idiot:

post-1022-1213453775_thumb.jpg

post-1022-1213453792_thumb.jpg

post-1022-1213453804_thumb.jpg

post-1022-1213453818_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crasher

Came home from work early...

Sat by the neighbors pool drinking his beer

My friends had there first baby girl...

Wife was gone all night....

BBQed german dogs and coneys that I had shipped from New York

Great day!!!!!

(I still won't walk under a ladder though)

I got an email from RacinJasen (hope he doesn't get mad that I posted this), but this is what happened to him yesterday.....

"Long story short. My truck started itself while I was out jet skiing and drove over the fence and into my pool. I swear to god this is true, my neighbors and also the police will verify I was out on the water when this happened. ( the cops were waiting on my dock) The keys were laying on the floor of the truck the whole time. No I don't have a remote start. Call me if you want anymore details. Its definitely been a Friday the 13th I wont soon forget. I hope everyone else had a great day and even a better weekend to come.

p.s. Disregard the date and time on the pics my camera's date and time stamp is all messed up. This all happened today around 5pm Eastern Friday the 13th

Regards

Jasen"

Freaky!! :idiot:

Dayum! That sucks but is funny as hell at the same time. Only "fuggin racinjasen bro". :dance: :lol: :dance:

I didn't even hear anything from him. You guys e-mail each other? :lol::lol::idiot:

Guest Crasher

Dayum! That sucks but is funny as hell at the same time. Only "fuggin racinjasen bro". :lol::lol: :dance:

I didn't even hear anything from him. You guys e-mail each other? :blink::lol::idiot:

:idiot: :stir: That is the first email I have ever got from him actually!! I was like WTF??? :dance: Freaky story though. :lol: The only thing Craig and I can think is that some kids must have got in it and started it and then lost control and bailed out??? It's a stick, so there is no way it could have started unless someone touched the clutch???? Weird anyway. :blink:

:idiot: :stir: That is the first email I have ever got from him actually!! I was like WTF??? :dance: Freaky story though. :idiot: The only thing Craig and I can think is that some kids must have got in it and started it and then lost control and bailed out??? It's a stick, so there is no way it could have started unless someone touched the clutch???? Weird anyway. :dance:

yeah riiiiight, you guys are "fuggin pen pals bro". :lol: :stir:

Crazy how that happened though. You are probably right- probably some stupid random child. :lol:

One of the techs at work was inflating a tire on a dodge 2500 when another tech jumped in and ran him over, all I know is his leg is badly broken :idiot:

Friday the 13th hit hard at work :dance:

Can you say early retirement :idiot: $$$$

hope he'll be o.k.

Edited by warrior07

I know some of our "customers" won't forget that day either. 4 of them got shot as they waited to cross the border. We arent sure if it was the police or bandits that did the shooting because it was 9:30 at night so no one could see who pulled the trigger. All are now in OUR hospitals milking the system for the very best health care WE can afford!

Plus we have to babysit them instead of being out in the field catching more!!!!

i had bad day first we went to autozone to get a starter for our blue truck so we get home and then pull the old one out (that still worked but was about done) and then the batery cable brakes. then we go back down to autozone and take the old starter in for core charge so then they dont have the right cable cuz its special order.then we get home with a new battery cable then put the starter in and it doesnt work. they gave us a defunctional starter.then we go back down there and get a good one. but the bad part was that we were driving the chevelle and we hit every single stop light and waisted about a tank. had to fill it up twice. since it gets 4 miles a gallon. but today was a better day got my rc car going and ripped up the hilll of dirt in my back yard.

Regards

Jasen"

Freaky!! :laughing:

truck was trying to get back to vegas for the party!!!

o $H!+

i was wonderin how that happened

yeah friday the 13th was a little wierd

i left for the lake at 5 in the morning

im haulin @$$ up towards fresno

there were a few things that happened to me

on the freeway...they were doin a little roadwork and had the road all scraped up

so i get to that point and theres someone in front of me

they fling up a lose rock at my windshield and now theres a little mark/circular crack where it hit

i had my ice chest...my clothes bag...and my gas in the back of my truck...snug top over it

i get to the area where the road winds along the lake

i love just takin those turns as fast as i can...feels like im ridin

it starts gettin a lil hot in my truck so i open the window

i smell gas and im like AWWWW FU*K!!!!

my gas can tipped over...hopefully my icechest didnt

i get to the lake...park...and run to the back of my truck...and sure enough...the gas spilled along with my ice chest...so its a good mix there....but i washed the stuff off....no ice anymore tho....but the frigerator kinda helped keep it cool

i get down to the houseboat...its an older lakepowell rental that we bought

im like YES...i get the boat to myself this weekend....PARRTAAAYY!!!

as i said that the army core came down the dock sayin everyone needs to get off the docks because they are deemed hazardous...i thought they were in good shape but apparently the core didnt

but friends of mine took me in...fed me...overrall it was a good weekend.

the last problem on friday was that my wakeboard binding broke...still useable

but u have to tighten it after every two jumps

wierd how that turns out