my junk RUNS now!

trqjnky

well i got my arse in gear and got the 250 replated, new hotrods rod, redrilled the crank, new piston, got it dyno tuned, and were good! THE clank everyone was hearing was piston slap... ring ended up catching on the powervalve and that ended that...

heres some pics from the big (for shitbox midwest) weekend. its a forest with sand bottom. so you need a paddle tire, hey its the closest ive got so bare with me.... hopefully ill be back in vegas by october...

and yes, this is a yz250 beating a yz450f in a drag race!!! :banghead: , no missed shifts, no bad launch, just a good even race...

l_f8b2dbb1cd4bc29ff1f2fb49ceb0569a.jpg

Goofing around

l_326d422717a48d7a2f6ff0d3d31f19fa.jpg

hydroplaning in the river

l_0721f8a79f383f6c9072a478deaf0a49.jpg

riding area

SummerJamboree2008083.jpg

Buddy marks ds

SummerJamboree2008256.jpg

It's about time, Dan! Whats it been? Like a year and a half? Two? :banghead::headbang1:

That place look pretty cool. Is it pretty big or no?

Congrats on gettin the bike runnin. I bet it felt good to ride again after all that time.

Dude.....I thought that was BERT on the DS for a second. Looked just like him. :banghead:

hahahahahaha!!! its true, all the ds owners are big guys. numa is another guy, all of 300 lbs and has a badarse ds drag bike. Yea, riding after all that time was WONDERFUL!!

the place is fairly large, with trails that can keep ya busy for 2 days not hitting the same ones. its not quite as big as dumont i dont think.