wolverine 450 4x4 jetting

RaptorMike

Over the weekend we went riding at duck creek and my wifes wolverine would not run, i took it to cedar city to have re jetted for duck creek. My problem is that i have never jetted a bike before and dont really want to keep paying to have it done. I have the stock jet and could use some help before i tear into myself. Thanks for the support, could use some.

Hey Mike. Do you mean it wouldn't run at all? Unless you are planning on primarily riding it up there, I wouldn't jet it. It is a pretty big pain in the azz to get to the carb on utility quads. Was it just sluggish or did it barley run at all? My Grizzly and Raptor run fat up at Coral if I don't jet them down, but they still run though. You may need a valve adjustment if it ran that bad or not at all.

Hey Mike. Do you mean it wouldn't run at all? Unless you are planning on primarily riding it up there, I wouldn't jet it. It is a pretty big pain in the azz to get to the carb on utility quads. Was it just sluggish or did it barley run at all? My Grizzly and Raptor run fat up at Coral if I don't jet them down, but they still run though. You may need a valve adjustment if it ran that bad or not at all.

Pete, even with choke on i couldnt keep running at idle, but if i was to give throttle it would stay running. Now i did forget one thing i never let it fully warm up would that make a difference and if so once past warm up would it run better on stock jet.

Pete, even with choke on i couldnt keep running at idle, but if i was to give throttle it would stay running. Now i did forget one thing i never let it fully warm up would that make a difference and if so once past warm up would it run better on stock jet.

anything runs better when warmed up, even woman.....lol :think:

Jet is changed back to stock, wasnt to bad of a job, next time ill leave as is and see exactly what it does.