Insurance

EY3BA11

Dinicolady back in the house!!!! Where the heck have you been??? Good to have you back :headbang1::lol:

:dance: Tiff!! Mostly lurking, not much posting!! Missed a lot of good stuff!! (Davey keeps me updated pretty good ;) ) :D

Not always will it be the cheapest though.

Yes discounts apply, but if their rates are way more than other companies to begin with, it doesn't really matter how much the discount is. It's the premium that matters first. :D

Yeppers, you are cor-rect-o-mundo!! We are like you, homeowner's insurance with one company (best premium), the vehicles with another. When we bought the motorcycle, we were VERY limited on who would insure it (Progressive). Same with the hauler. The quads were just too much $$$ to insure for what we would get for them. So, if my house burns down, the tools/toolbox and motorcycle in the garage is insured, but not the quads. The hauler is fully covered for like $42 a month for the full value we paid for it. Correction, the full MSRP, not what we actually paid! :lol:

We are going to end up rolling everything into state farm from the quick research i did they seem to be the best as of now. And see if anything changes next year as far as rates go.. :D

Make sure you 'up' your insurance as the value in your house goes up! When we refinanced in 2004, we found out we were WAAAAYYYYY underinsured because the value had more than doubled from 1998 when we first bought it. :headbang1: