You're Invited

dreamrr

Every Friday at Scoundrels Pub II, we will host Finally Friday's! I have created a new game room at the pub. Come check it out! We have Golden Tee Live, Silver Strike 2009, new pool tables, 3 dart boards (with dart league), lounge style leather chairs, and flat screen TV's hooked up with XBOX 360. Every Friday, we will open the XBOX Game Systems up for free to everyone.

It starts this Friday the 29th of August! Come by around 7:00PM and hang with the Miller Girls! We will be giving away FREE PRIZES!

If you guys want, I can make this event especially for DDR members! Every Friday, we all get together and talk about the upcoming riding season! Let me know what you guys think!

:?:

Scoundrels Pub II

4850 Camino Al Norte

N. Las Vegas, NV 89031

Edited by dreamrr

Hey, you need to open one out here in Henderson................preferably in the new area being established, Lake Mead on the way to Lake Las vegas. There is a new center right by the Chevron at Olsen. Just an idea... :DDRrocks::dunno:

• 2 weeks later...