Thought I would Share:

EY3BA11

Damn Wax Mueseum gets ya in trouble every time..

IMGP0442.JPG

IMGP0443.JPG

Me and my brother go out every christmas and take out our frustrations on a few clay targets.. :D

IMGP0024.JPG

My SpyderCo Knife i got as a reward for helpin a fella return his sand toys.. between me and my brother we recoverd his lifted golf cart and his cr450f...

IMGP0364%20%28Large%29.JPG

Sand_YFZ Should reckognize this photo

untitled33.JPG

I have a cloud fettish :D I love watching the formation of clouds and what a better place to do it than at 20,000' on my way back from alabama.. This was also the leg of the trip where the captain flew in circles long enough he ran outta gas.. and had to divert to another airport which cost me 8 hours in bloody denver trying to catch a connecting flight.

IMGP0415.JPG

My Pride and Joy

IMGP0224.JPG

When you skip work the zoo isnt a bad place to go.. :D Oct 1st this last year me and my future ex-wife went to the san diego zoo after my older brothers wedding... i was supposed to be at work *Cough Cough*

IMGP0568.JPG

IMGP0613.JPG

IMGP0629.JPG

Next to Duning this is my other FAVORITE Passion

DCP_0058.JPG

DCP_0050.JPG

Yes i am a certified pilot.. Soloed at 16 got my ticket at 17.. the soonest the faa would let me.. :D I still currently hold my PPL and am waiting the fundage to go further.. that sh*t is expensive.

The plane pictured is my grandpas.. He sold it due to the fact i got a weeee bit too big to go flying with him... plus he wasnt flying it as much as he used too.. you know how those old people are..

Edited by ISBB