Terribles Primm 300

dccd45

I went out there today and rode on some of the course by the jean dry lake bed. There will be some pretty bad a$$ spots to watch the trucks go through the whoops :flipoff: and hit some of the hips. plenty of places to park and watch for free too.

yup. we will be there working a road crossing way up on knight ranch road. im not so sure there will be plenty of places to park and watch. the blm is pretty strict out by jean. maybe by the start finish area they will have spectator areas set up.

yup. we will be there working a road crossing way up on knight ranch road. im not so sure there will be plenty of places to park and watch. the blm is pretty strict out by jean. maybe by the start finish area they will have spectator areas set up.

Ya your probably right we went back out there today and they had all the turn off s and exits roped off. The BLM had a sign up sayin the area is closed from friday morning until saturday night and You need pit passes to get passed the checkpoints.

So are they blocking off LV BLVD down that way? i figured if we wanted to spectate just pull off the side of the road on LV BLVD and watch for a bit?

So are they blocking off LV BLVD down that way? i figured if we wanted to spectate just pull off the side of the road on LV BLVD and watch for a bit?

I dont think so just the turn off to the aggragate yard or dry lake bed area. all the offroad exits on that turn off are roped. I dont think there will be much to see from the blvd