what ive been doing....

RAGDOLL MX

well iam up here in FT Lewis washington untill the 26th, iam up here for a class (BNCOC) Basic Noncommissioned Officers Course. its a whole whopping 16 days long. class is from 7am to 5pm everyday. its actually pretty chill and relaxed. but either way its a good time, and i needed this class for the next rank. Eventually ill have my next rank and most likely ill end up going back active duty, only because i have about 8 years left in the military untill i retire...so i figure what the hell...go back active...get stationed up here...do my 8...retire by the time iam 43..or 44...and go duning!

• 2 weeks later...

well iam up here in FT Lewis washington untill the 26th, iam up here for a class (BNCOC) Basic Noncommissioned Officers Course. its a whole whopping 16 days long. class is from 7am to 5pm everyday. its actually pretty chill and relaxed. but either way its a good time, and i needed this class for the next rank. Eventually ill have my next rank and most likely ill end up going back active duty, only because i have about 8 years left in the military untill i retire...so i figure what the hell...go back active...get stationed up here...do my 8...retire by the time iam 43..or 44...and go duning!

wtasup buddy, havent heard from you in a while... i jus signed up on this site and found you and wanted to say whatup and i still got that stereo sh*t, and still owe you that money... anyway i hope everythings coo, take care Cole... and hello to the Julie...

wtasup buddy, havent heard from you in a while... i jus signed up on this site and found you and wanted to say whatup and i still got that stereo sh*t, and still owe you that money... anyway i hope everythings coo, take care Cole... and hello to the Julie...

Putting this in perspective:

I seperated from the Army in 1963 from Ft. Lewis. I drove my 1953 Ford, Blue and White Crown Vicky down from Ft. Richardson Alaska on the Alcan Hiway, it was nearly all dirt then. Lt's see....63, 73, 83, 93, 03, 08......Holly Sh*t I am old. Sticker on my old rail was: "I may be old, but I can still get it up...

Comp Hill". :beercheers: