new to me truck

gotsand450r

i now have a diesel :beercheers: my old gasser was not as strong enough to pull the toy hauler through the sand, and on the highway it was all the Z71 could do was 60on the flat on in the hills 40 if i was lucky. the new truck can pull as fast as i want to go :freakin_nuts: i've put on H2 wheels and tires, in dash nav, turbo back RBP exhaust, diablo predator tuner, debadged all but duramax badging, and put 2- 7in hids behind the grill. i love this truck. many more mods to come..........i have to save up for the next project....off road unlimited solid axle front end

my wife thinks i'm crazy :beercheers::blah::blah:

post-2889-1221453639_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1221453696_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1221453746_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1221453814_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1221453881_thumb.jpg

Do you have any overheating issues with 2 big HID lights in front of the radiator? I wanted to mount mine behind the grill also but didnt want to take a chance by blocking the radiator with lights.

funny thing OGP...the lly's allegedly have an overheating issue...i only know of 1 person who had an overheating issue...everyohe else hasnt had a problem, at least that i am aware of

even though i have an lb7, i personally wouldnt put lights in front of the radiator, but thats me.

funny thing OGP...the lly's allegedly have an overheating issue...i only know of 1 person who had an overheating issue...everyohe else hasnt had a problem, at least that i am aware of

even though i have an lb7, i personally wouldnt put lights in front of the radiator, but thats me.

:slap: Quite a few late 04 and early 05 LLY models had overheating issues. GM still never said what it was. I think it was a casting flaw in the block but whateva. That chits history now. We don't get em in the shop anymore. Maybe they all melted down on the side of the road! :ah: :idiot:

Mid 05 and on LLY's didn't have any issues, especially 06's. :beercheers:;)