Sand Dreams 2

wild1s

what did they call good? prices were raised 40% and then given a 15% discount. I thought times were bad, but not bad enough to deal. worst show for deals since 10 years ago. more rhino type etc, few 4 wheelers and same buggies again. best 2 things were the pulled pork sandwiches and the carmel corn. I bought a JP cooler and a collapsible garbage can and thats it. also, they now charge by the day at $10 each or $25 for the weekend. I saw no reason to spend another $10 from friday nite-bad move, Im surprised the vendors didnt protest.

I would have to agree with you, I went for two things only. I wanted to get the new Sand Dreams video and my new Sand Obsession calander and video everythig else was just to look aroud and kill some time and talk with some people I only get to see in the dunes.

Lol. Hey, btw did you see the that WIDE Eyeball fab car at SSSS? Black in color. I got sh*tty cell phone pics of it. Car was pretty effn sweet.

yes thats the model that took 3rd and tied scu in duning. i think he should have done it up in graphics myself. but ya i like it ls2 mendi 4sd it is for sale btw :sophie: its got your name all over it !

OK. Well i am still waiting to here about sand dreams 2. Anyone got the low down on it. My favorite is sanblast. I am doubting that will be toped.

it wont be as good, cause im not in it............. :sophie:

Edited by barefoot bob