Bogey Wheels

bp-guy

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE WHEEL THAT YOU PUT ON THE BACK SO THE BUMPER/UNDER CARRIAGE DOESNT DIG INTO THE CONCRETE? IF SO HARBOR FREIGHT HAS THEM REAL CHEAP. GET THE SWIVEL INSTEAD OF THE FIXED POSITION. OOPS CAPS SORRY

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE WHEEL THAT YOU PUT ON THE BACK SO THE BUMPER/UNDER CARRIAGE DOESNT DIG INTO THE CONCRETE? IF SO HARBOR FREIGHT HAS THEM REAL CHEAP. GET THE SWIVEL INSTEAD OF THE FIXED POSITION. OOPS CAPS SORRY

Yes that's what I am talking about. I will check there. My old trailer had some bada$$ ones on them and they weren't casters. More like heavy duty steel tabs with a steel cylinder inbetween. Hopefully Habor Freight has some real heavy duty ones that can hold the weight.

I had Johhnny Walkers RV order me a set for my old fifth wheel. I had them welded on and they took everything i could dish out. If you looking at harbor freight I will bet they come apart upon the first impact. I can put you in touch with my Ken at Walker's RV if you want?

I had Johhnny Walkers RV order me a set for my old fifth wheel. I had them welded on and they took everything i could dish out. If you looking at harbor freight I will bet they come apart upon the first impact. I can put you in touch with my Ken at Walker's RV if you want?

Unfortunately I believe your right! You get what you pay for and I don't want to do this two times. I will look locally but thanks for the info.