Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone have any Raptor 660 wheel studs (rears)? I need all 8.

Also looking for a Banshee axle in case someone is willing to part w/ one.

Pete I think I have Banshee axle.

let me look when I get moving around in the garage tomorrow.

Posted

I also have a banshee rear axle that I was trying to sell with the quad. Doesn't look like anyone is going to buy the bike. Soooo.. I'll sell you the rear axle if you want. Shoot me a offer. I also have A BUNCH of banshee parts like the motor, radiator, front bumper, etc. LMK.

Posted

I also have a banshee rear axle that I was trying to sell with the quad. Doesn't look like anyone is going to buy the bike. Soooo.. I'll sell you the rear axle if you want. Shoot me a offer. I also have A BUNCH of banshee parts like the motor, radiator, front bumper, etc. LMK.

Nice. If ynot's deal doesn't pan out I'll hit you up :dunno: <-- no not like that. :grin: Thank you. :flipoff:

Posted

Nice. If ynot's deal doesn't pan out I'll hit you up :dunno: <-- no not like that. :grin: Thank you. :flipoff:

Pete, I found it in the garage tonight. It's a stock axle for a 95 banshee. I will be home tomorrow till about noon if you want to come by and get it.

Posted

Pete, I found it in the garage tonight. It's a stock axle for a 95 banshee. I will be home tomorrow till about noon if you want to come by and get it.

I knew you were good for SOMETHING! :flipoff:

:grin:

Posted

I also have a banshee rear axle that I was trying to sell with the quad. Doesn't look like anyone is going to buy the bike. Soooo.. I'll sell you the rear axle if you want. Shoot me a offer. I also have A BUNCH of banshee parts like the motor, radiator, front bumper, etc. LMK.

Whats up with the banshee motor? Are you trying to sell it?

Posted (edited)

I am.. but it's all torn apart. It's not a complete motor though. I was going to put it in my blaster and make it a drag bike that looks like frankenstein. But turns out I can only afford 1 bike at a time. :(

Edited by Suzuki450Chick
Posted

I am.. but it's all torn apart. It's not a complete motor though. I was going to put it in my blaster and make it a drag bike that looks like frankenstein. But turns out I can only afford 1 bike at a time. :(

If you get a chance, let me know what it's missing and how much you want. I have a few projects but I like banshees more. :beercheers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...