dunefreak Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 I just saw this on the homepage. kewl! Here's your chance to hook up and meet some other duners that are members of the DDR forum! It's been a tradition for years now, the DDR south pole meet & greet. It happens on Saturday at 2PM of every major weekend out at D. Duners meet up to say hi, chat and b.s. for a bit, and then most usually hook up a pretty decent group ride to follow afterwards. Everything from 2 wheelers and quads to buggies and trucks come out on the big weekends such as president's weekend. Don't be shy and don't miss it! All the cool kids are doing it and you know you want to too. Ok just kidding. See ya there, sandoholics! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 when was that pic taken? good size group! Oh yeah, ill be there for meet n greet! Quote
dunefreak Posted January 26, 2009 Author Posted January 26, 2009 when was that pic taken? good size group! Oh yeah, ill be there for meet n greet! a year ago at the prez 08 meet & greet Quote
desertskyz Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 Hope people don't take off early for the Burrito eating contest Quote
Chadwick Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 Ok, so I'm pretty new to this and I have never been to Dumont ever. Where exactly does everyone meet? South Pole? Not really sure. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 28, 2009 Author Posted January 28, 2009 Out to the south behind comp hill. I'll show ya this weekend if we end up hooking up on the Saturday day trip Quote
59bisquik Posted February 9, 2009 Posted February 9, 2009 (edited) We are gonna have to scooter on out there! Anyone have GPS coords? Edited February 9, 2009 by 59bisquik Quote
Misery Posted February 12, 2009 Posted February 12, 2009 I hope I find it. I would love to meet you guys and make some new friends. See you all there if not. I got lost! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 12, 2009 Author Posted February 12, 2009 It's not hard too find, especially with the size group of people that will be out there. The area isn't too big to the back of comp- you guys will be fine. Quote
Misery Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 I hope so. Especially since I am directionally challenged! hahaha! See you guys there! Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 It's not hard too find, especially with the size group of people that will be out there. The area isn't too big to the back of comp- you guys will be fine. The alaskan could'nt find it ! Quote
Bonebag Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 My husband and I will have to stop by. Dont check this site out much anymore, (used to have alot of down time at last job to spend f-in around on net) but its how I learned all bout Dumont when I first moved to Vegas. My husband n I know alot of people but none are going out this weekend so meeting all you crazy cats should be interesting. Look for the black orange n green rhino wit the skull n flame pait job. My husbands on a blue Yamaha. Come say hi. Laura Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.