Jump to content

stalteri

Members
  • Posts

    556
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stalteri

  1. You wouldn't feel much if you ran over me, but ISBB and PaulyPaul would be a different story :headbang:
  2. Sounds good, Im camping with DDr so I will be there...following HellaPaul as usual :headbang:
  3. Pete, is this a buggy only, and then do a different ride for the 2wheelers and quads...or is it everybody
  4. north and south pole by DDR , plus the coolest razors dunes around :mc_smiley:
  5. I won't be making it to dumont dunes this weekend , but I will be down the road @ Armagosa dunes :mc_smiley: Seeya Prez weekend though
  6. Ahhh, option k got it. Option is one of those words that sounds weird when you say it 3 times or more
  7. I thought the new law was, you get to keep your old number if you switched service
  8. I bought it off my buddy, great bike though. Haven't had a prob yet I have a 50 you can ride on prez day till you get your bike. Though it might have to much power for ya its got 88cc upgrade kit J/K
  9. "Stuff me" Elmo
  10. It was on before the stupid bowl also... I saw it on Saturday haha
  11. Oh yeah :tres hermanos_rock_smiley: , the "FRFB" 426 model sweet :tres hermanos_rock_smiley:
  12. This spot has been filled
  13. whatever So I have room in my trailer and food now, if anybody needs a meal and a home for the weekend
  14. I"m down for prez weekend , prolly leaving Thursday night if the owner of the company isn't in town. If he is, I'm out Friday night, anybody else going Friday from Vegas??? Seeya out at the Dunes
  15. Deja vous, Thanks again DDR crew of 2/4th & 5th/06, I only hope it will last longer this time, looks good. I like the extra step you guys did, with the pole striped as well...Sweet
  16. Sweet pics Nick, feels like I was there
  17. WHY WERE YOU LOOKING TARD
  18. Right, that was a little on his part... kinda stayed away from him the rest of the night All in good fun I guess, at least I didn't have a NASTY hanging on me
  19. Sweet, let me know when you are heading up to Coral, that place is awesome...
  20. Pete, you already pulled the motor in the car?
  21. I was close
  22. It is APS's 3rd annual costumer apperation day. The past couple years they have had it at Dumont but something to do with permits this year... So it will be out at Armagosa instead, they have a big BBQ on Sat and then the real craziness gets going when the band plays... Last year it was Life in stereo,I belive they changed their name to Left Standing. They are really good and they had Frankie Perez, play with them as well... I will be there along with the rest of the crew c'mon out Sorry to get off track, now on with the freakin program
  23. There might be a reason for always being BEHIND you :DDR_rocks!:
  24. Whatever
  25. Just messin with ya Im ready for some :headbang: NOW!!!
×
×
  • Create New...