Bahaha thats a wonderfull idea, leave a bait jug out every night just for sh!ts and giggles, fill it with awefull stuff, like sugar water or bleach or who knows what, you decide, and hope some jackass steals it, and pours it straight into his tank!
Wow, this is terrible, hopefully it and the quads were fully insured =-(
I will be going to the Oceano dunes alot this summer, I will keep a look out each time, even tho not many cars go there, its worth a shot.
In reality, I believe they are all the same, what you should be asking is, after you get your bike, what modifications will best suite you're riding style. All the 450's are fast, you'll be happy with any of them.
I might have been misunderstood, I didn't mean the tempature rising is fake, but the accusation that humans are cuasing it is, there is nothing we can do to fix it, its simply a cycle.