Jump to content

Atomicbaum350

Members
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Atomicbaum350

  1. I had a blast I can't wait till thanksgiving right around the corner!!
  2. Can't wait till this weekend it's gunna be awesome!!
  3. Awesome video.
  4. is it still available and what's the price on it.
  5. How long are you staying there for?
  6. I wanted to go but I forgot to buy tickets and they were all sold out.
  7. What kind of gas cans are we suppose to use.
  8. Okay thanks cause I saw a video where a truck fell in to a hole
  9. Do you think they will be able to fix the road by the river crossing cause we are leaving tuseday and i just want to know if they can get it fixed by then.
  10. Thats such a cool picture!
×
×
  • Create New...