finally upgrading my Busa charging system

dunefreak

good luck man, i'm really hoping it holds up, i'm still in the market for this type of charging system if it will hold up. How many amps does it bump the stock 30 up to?

It's not a huge increase by any means, but it's better. It is a 25% gain from stock. I read somewhere that it's 40 amps. :lol:

MORE..how bout that? :clap: That alone sounded cool to me and had me sold. The stock Busa charging system flat out sucks. :think:

Finally got my stuff today! It was like an early Christmas present to myself. :beerpint:

Now I just gotta clean this mess up a :whistle: and wash this badboy. It's filthy from poker run weekend. :rolleyes:

post-3-1228794006_thumb.jpg

WOW that is a lot of wires.it is sweet to get yourself x-mas gifts.i`m glad it worked out for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so hows it holding up?

AWESOME actually. I thought about this recently and was gonna post up how it has been, but I forgot until you bumped the thread.

I have put a ton of hours on the motor since I upgraded the stator & rec. I've done three trips total, all of which have put many hard hours on the car and they have held up great. I'm very happy with how it works. The HID's firing up and running the fans & lights together at night have not given me one single issue. :thumb:

Looks like it works and seems to hold up just fine! :dope:

AWESOME actually. I thought about this recently and was gonna post up how it has been, but I forgot until you bumped the thread.

I have put a ton of hours on the motor since I upgraded the stator & rec. I've done three trips total, all of which have put many hard hours on the car and they have held up great. I'm very happy with how it works. The HID's firing up and running the fans & lights together at night have not given me one single issue. :beerpint:

Looks like it works and seems to hold up just fine! :DDRrocks:

sounds good, i'll wait a little longer to see how it does over time before I try it out though. I hope it doesn't give you any issues....

• 2 months later...

I haven't put too much time on it since, but it still works great. Rick actually called me the other day at home to check on how everything worked out and to see how the custom harness they made for me worked. I guess he was just touching base to make sure I was happy. Pretty good customer svc right there. :shake: