Anyone know about the Life FLite?

Free Agent

my wife talked with her friend and she said it was our friends brother`s daughter.i guess he ran her legs over & broke both of them.but they always go to the hard pack stuff no sand.but i guess they could`ve started riding in the sand.but my wife`s friend likes to add things to her stories.

either way who ever it was i hope they`re doing good & will be back out there again.

Seemed like a pretty safe Holiday all things conidered.

The Life flite did haul one person out.

Anyone know the details?

"My boy went up Comp when dark and we guess he thought it was flat up at the top but instead flew right over the lip onto the backside. He's a very experienced rider and just happened to get disoriented by the darkness (I assume). He'll be ok."

We were sitting at camp and mentioned that those lights had been on the hill for awhile, so Bert took Pauly Paul, Sand~Snake and I over there in the Tracker to see what was going on. Bert tried to get to the guy in the Tracker when we found out that they couldn't get to him, but we couldn't get there. We were sitting there when the medics got there and we asked them if they needed the help of a sand rail, they said yes and we headed back and got CaptNkllm. He loaded 3 medics and their gear into his rail and took them to the guy, they were very grateful. Bert towed the Raptor the rest of the way down the hill, so that us helping you (El Coyote). I do have pics of the bike and the frame wasn't broken, the left side tires were flat and the plastics broken. We waited while the guy was being pulled down the hill on the back board to see if he was going to be ok. We were told he was conscious and in a lot of pain, but that he was doing ok. We heard that he couldn't feel his legs at 1 point, but glad to hear that is not the case. Keep us posted on how he is doing. Glad the DDR crew could be of assistance . Tell him to stop by the site when he is feeling better .

This was in another post I copied for you to see! http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...?showtopic=7975

Edited by SANDAWG

this year, but end of last season......not to confuse anyone, had to go read the post to figure that one out myself :grin:

My bad, I had heard on the scanner this weekend that the injured person had chest injuries and figured>>>>>>> Sorry I couldn't see the forest for the trees in my way!!!! :blah: and I just spent big money to have my eyes fixed!!! :whistle:

I'll start rebuilding my motor and get my Tranny close ratioed and quit posting bogus comments!!!! :grin::finger::old::old:

Edited by SANDAWG