Finally Done!

SiCk 350R

Well on the Halloween trip I ceased the piston, but worst of all, BROKE 4TH GEAR!! :lol: but this whole disaster is finally over after rebuilding the whole motor myself for the FIRST time. :laughing: i dont think i will ever split cases again. :beat: what a hassle, and never take a Trans. apart again either. learned a lot of lessons on this go around.

post-3006-1233109384_thumb.jpg

post-3006-1233109435_thumb.jpg

post-3006-1233109476_thumb.jpg

thanks. Ya, as long as I make it out for pres. day i will definately be at the meet and greet. I might have a new job for weekends though and it may interfere. I hope not I haven't ridden the bike since halloween and this is probably goin to be the last trip (due to money issues) so I hope I can make it.

thanks. Ya, as long as I make it out for pres. day i will definately be at the meet and greet. I might have a new job for weekends though and it may interfere. I hope not I haven't ridden the bike since halloween and this is probably goin to be the last trip (due to money issues) so I hope I can make it.

If it makes you feel any better i havent really rode mine since march of last year!! An entire motor tear down, new house, work and everything else getting in the way ill finally get to take it out this weekend for the first time in almost a YEAR!!! Now how do you think I FEEL :P ive been doin the :beat: dance all week...

Splitting cases is MAN$HIT!!I remember when I split my YFZ450 cases for the stroker crank I thought it was going to explode with parts flying everywhere but it didnt.It was really scary and intimidating to do but when I was done AND it ran it was a real good feeling for sure.I on the other hand would do it again just because it saves a ton of money in shop rates.Thats actually what motivated me to do it in the first place. :beat: That and the broken tranny. :lol: I really learned alot on that one.

If it makes you feel any better i havent really rode mine since march of last year!! An entire motor tear down, new house, work and everything else getting in the way ill finally get to take it out this weekend for the first time in almost a YEAR!!! Now how do you think I FEEL :P ive been doin the :lol: dance all week...

lol.... ya i know its not too bad... just seems it cause it loves to be ridden in that 4th gear and i havent been able to satisfy its addiction. :thumb::dope: ....by the way im doin the :70: too!

Splitting cases is MAN$HIT!!I remember when I split my YFZ450 cases for the stroker crank I thought it was going to explode with parts flying everywhere but it didnt.It was really scary and intimidating to do but when I was done AND it ran it was a real good feeling for sure.I on the other hand would do it again just because it saves a ton of money in shop rates.Thats actually what motivated me to do it in the first place. :dope: That and the broken tranny. :lol: I really learned alot on that one.

Same here, the only reason I didn't bring it to a shop is because of $$$$$$$!!! It definately feels good that its done and running!! :thumb: