pull starter rope

OGP

Went to pull start the 70 today and the friggin rope broke right at the little knot in the handle. I took the pull starter off and got it all wound up and ready to go back together. My friggin neighbor decided to help me FIX IT. Next thing you know, im looking at a unwound spring out of the housing and all of the internal pieces on my garage floor. :bowdown: So i messed with this a little bit more and started getting majorly frustrated. Politely Told the neighbor Dude you gotta leave Im shutting the garage door. So now Ive got a handfull of pull starter parts! Ill be on it tomorrow.

Went to pull start the 70 today and the friggin rope broke right at the little knot in the handle. I took the pull starter off and got it all wound up and ready to go back together. My friggin neighbor decided to help me FIX IT. Next thing you know, im looking at a unwound spring out of the housing and all of the internal pieces on my garage floor. :bowdown: So i messed with this a little bit more and started getting majorly frustrated. Politely Told the neighbor Dude you gotta leave Im shutting the garage door. So now Ive got a handfull of pull starter parts! Ill be on it tomorrow.

if its like my midnight lawnmower extravaganza, even with the spring out, its easily put back together....just gotta wind the spring up and put it back in its place

FIXED!!!!!!!!

This is funny CRap. When Cole took his off I warned him and Let me tell you. I have to go get pics of the armored on lock down pull starter assembly. I believe he went overboard but I told him when it goes........it goes....

Well Then you called and said you see I was screwing with it and the neighbor was going to help. I about crapped my pants, (I stopped as I knew Cole had a camera somewhere) :shake: Anyways and continued to LAUGH my a$$ off at the site of the 5 pieces and spring flying EVERYWHERE.... :dunno: