New Suspension Recommendations?

Chadwick

Most fronts, that’s all you can adjust is the spring load. If they have resi fronts, you can also do compression and maybe rebound.

The issue with the 700 Pete is that it’s made for a bigger (in Weight) rider then Chad is - He just doesn’t have the weight that the valving/spring is set for. It’s more set to the 200-250 pound rider, and he doesn’t seem like he weighs that much - So no matter how much he is able to adjust ride height with the spring, the valving/spring is still stiff. It probably feels like a couch to you because you weigh more and you fall in the intended range. (*Disclaimer)

FSC probably has the same issues - I just have never looked at the zuki - My bike sucks, but it’s what I have (Right Pauly)

*Disclaimer - Chris1234567890 does not size the participants of this list up, I was just looking at a pic with the two said participants in it together and they have very different physics<sp?>....

I have resi fronts, preload and compression settings, both have been adjusted :dope: . Yes I am far from the weight that they are sprung for. :thumb:

K. I see - I have to drive over the wheel well, but mine does fit in between the bed sides...

I also have the 5ft bed, so my wells go all the way to the front of the bed. I've gotten use to the stability and if I can get 4 inches with different tires I'll just do that.